- Universal wiring harness –14 AWG, 25 Amps current rating for each lead, suitable for 0-300W LED lights each lead, this wire harness is perfect for cars, trucks, SUV, off-road utility vehicles, and even trailers.
- Waterproof durability – each wiring harness kit features a 40A relay, waterproof on/off switch and waterproof fuse holder to keep it dry, safe and running smooth.
- Includes DTP high amp-rating connectors – Primelux premium wiring harness adapters come complete with male and female deutsch DTP high amp-rating connectors to ensure proper installation.
- Quick & easy installation – a modular design and quick-change parts systems make installing our wiring harness kit simple, even for beginner gear-heads.
- High-quality craftsmanship – these 12’ wiring harness kits are UL approved and work with a variety of on/off-road vehicles, including F150, Jeep Wrangles and UTV/ATV.
Installing LED lights in a vehicle, trailer or ATV is easier, faster and more efficient with a Primelux LED lights deutsch relay wiring harness.
If you’re looking to update or enhance your LED lighting on an on or off-road vehicle, you need an easy-to-install and efficient light wiring kit. That’s why we created the Primelux LED Lights Wiring Harness , a simple, heavy duty way kit that lets you install off-road lighting with a built-in on/off switch with ease.
- Universal LED wiring harness (12’)
- 14 AWG wire, fits all 0-300W(actual power consumption) light setups (25 amps for each lead)
- 12V 4-pin automotive relay(40A for 1-lead model, 80A for 2-lead model)
- 3-Pin on/off rocker switch with LED indicator
- IP65 sealed water & dust proof fuse holder
- High quality blade fuse(30 Amps for 1-lead model, 40 Amps for 2-lead model)
- IP65 sealed weather pack DTP high amp-rating connectors(male & female)
- Suits multiple rocker switch brands - easily change to other switches
- Heavy duty cables (UL approved)
- Length (relay to battery): 50 cm
- Length (relay to battery): 300 cm
- Length (relay to battery): 290 cm
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.