- All Primelux lighting products purchased on or after JANUARY 1, 2018 are covered by a 3-year limited lifetime warranty.
- Primelux warrants its products against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship starting from the delivery date of the product.
- This warranty is limited to either the repair or replacement (at Primelux's sole discretion) of the defective product during its warranty period.
- Repaired or replaced products are warrantied for 3 months from the date of repair or replacement, or for the remainder of the original product's warranty period, whichever is longer.
This warranty does not cover:
- Products found to be defective after the warranty period has expired.
- Products subjected to misuse or abuse, whether by accident or other causes. Such product conditions will be determined by Primelux at its sole and unfettered discretion.
- Products damaged due to a natural disaster, including but not limited to lightning, flooding, earthquake, or fire.
- Products modified in any way NOT described explicitly in the corresponding product's user manuals. (NOTE: The product's user manuals provide instructions for installing, configuring, and maintaining your Primelux product. Please refer to the user manuals before installing or configuring the product.)
- Software products.
- Expendable items, such as a fuse.
- Products with an altered and/or damaged serial number.
- Products that have been updated, reworked, or improperly tested by the Customer, or by a third party at the request of the Customer.
- Customized and original design manufacturer (ODM) products. The warranty terms for customized and ODM products should be defined in the contract that governs the project.
Limitation of Liability
The provisions of this warranty are in lieu of any other warranty, whether express or implied, written or oral. Primelux's liability arising out of the manufacture, sale, or supply of a product and its use, whether based on warranty, contract, negligence, product liability, or otherwise, shall not exceed the original cost of the product. In no event shall Primelux be liable for unintended or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, loss of profits or use, and damages arising out of the manufacture, sale, or supplying of the product.